Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

3 Months

 
My baby girl Maddie is 3 months old today- I can't believe it. She's growing way too fast.

Maddie is wearing mostly 3 month clothes, although she can wear some 6 month like the dress in this picture. I'm not sure how much she weighs, but I know she has been gaining a lot! She is wearing size 1-2 diapers. She eats about 3 oz every 3 hours, sometimes more or less frequently. 
Maddie is sometimes a good sleeper. She really fights sleep when she gets tired and has a bit of a fit. We put her to bed usually between 8-9, and then she gets a dream feed between 10-11. She then will sleep until around 2. On good days she goes back to sleep until about 6, but lately she doesn't want to go back to sleep at 2 and keeps me awake for an hour or two. She isn't crying, just awake and restless. We may move her to her room soon and hopefully we will both sleep better.
She is already wanting to be more independent. She likes to sit up and tries to sit up when she is in her chair or swing. If there is such a thing as crawling while on your back, she has it figured out. She moves quite a bit under her toy. Gus looks at her and says, "Move!"
She is very close to sitting up on her own. She loves to watch her brother, he makes her smile.



We thought she might be more easy going since she is the second born, but so far that has not been the case! She is definitely a firecracker!

She has started smiling and talking a lot!
Maddie- you just get more beautiful every day! I love seeing your smile and hearing your words. I love you more each day~ Mommy

While taking pictures- Gus decided to take Maddie's bow off....
 

 

 


6 comments:

  1. She is such a big girl! I can't wait to love on her this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! She'll be a year old before you know it. Happy rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Wow 3 months already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you say you were thinking she would be more easy going being the second. We thought the same about Kendra and she is a little spitfire too! I think it's a girl thing. :) She is so adorable, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little lady. I can't believe that she is 3 months old!

    ReplyDelete