Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Visit, Cookies, and Little Boy

An update on what's going on around here:

My mom came to visit for the weekend. I only got a picture of her with Maddie, Gus was not in the mood to have his picture taken-
 

We went to some friends' house for a Super Bowl Party Sunday night. I made these Oatmeal Cream Pie football cookies, they tasted good and looked cute! I quickly took this picture as we were running out the door-
Maddie enjoyed a good nap with her daddy-
 
Such a big girl!- 
Gus enjoyed playing outside-




It was a rough week last week for him, lots of falls, still getting over this black eye- that's what is supposed to happen to little boys.... right???

4 comments:

  1. Those cookies look fantastic! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking cookies, I'm impressed! Always fun to have Mom come for a visit. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookies were delicious! Maddie is getting so big so fast, and big brother really is turning into a little boy. These are some fun days!

    ReplyDelete