I hoped to blog this week, and it just didn't happen! So, here's what's been going on around here...
~ The pumpkins are still a very big deal around here- Gus says- "PumPum"
~ Gus likes my Uggs-
~Little Miss's Crib Bumper is HERE!!!! We finally got it order and it arrived Wednesday. It's so cute! I'm really happy with it. And here it is!
Gus couldn't believe it was here ;)
Someone gave us this quilt at our "sprinkle." It couldn't match more perfectly!!
~Gus is still talking more and more each day. I love talking to him. He says "Mommy" all the time and it sounds so sweet.
~Josh was able to be home some on Monday after, and he and Gus worked in the yard. Gus and Josh both love this. And I'm happy that they enjoy it so much.
~ Gus and I went to our weekly McDonald's lunch with friends. I really enjoy getting to visit with all the moms. Gus is very into exploring while we are there, which is sometimes not too fun for me. I kept seeing him with other kid's drinks or food. I'm lucky that everyone helped me watch him since I'm not moving too fast these days.
~ On Wednesday, Josh's aunt and uncle came to visit us! We don't see them often and they were driving through after a roadtrip. We had a really nice visit with them.
~ Gus does better at Mother's day out every week!! He walked in again this week on his own. And he was so happy when I picked him up. I spent nearly the whole time he was gone resting on the couch. We had quite a bit going on this week so my legs were starting to swell and I was just tired. Then I took a nap while Gus was napping after he got home.
~Yesterday Gus and I drove to a nearby town and did some shopping. When Gus woke up from his nap, he wasn't quite ready to get up, and he fell asleep in my lap. I really have no idea the last time he slept in my lap, months to a year! I soaked up this special time with my little boy. And it made me excited to get to have a new sleeping baby in my lap soon on a regular basis :)
~ This weekend is like most of our weekends- family time, football, church, and rest. I couldn't ask for more than that.
~We have just about 6 more weekends until our little girl gets here. As she gets bigger and I get more uncomfortable- I'm more and more ready for her to be here! Am I ready around the house? No.. But I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore!
~I'm going to be an Aunt in less than two weeks, I cannot wait!! I'm just sad I can't travel to meet him when he arrives
The bedding is just adorable! And, Gus is such a little man and going to be such a great big brother. Always enjoy hearing about your days and take care of yourself as the time draws nigh. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHer nursery looks great! Gus is adorable as usual. I cannot believe Baby #2 will be here so soon!
ReplyDeleteThe bedding is so cute! I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic of you and Gus in front of the "pum pums." :) Baby girl's nursery is so precious!!
ReplyDelete