Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinterest Letter Craft

A few months ago I started on a project for both Gus and Little Miss. I wanted to do these fabric covered canvases for each of their rooms.
Source: etsy.com via Catie on Pinterest


 I finished Gus's a few weeks ago and am finally getting pictures up! Here are what the canvases looked like after I hot glued fabric and ribbon on them.


 I bought wood letters at Hobby Lobby and painted them. I then used brads  to hang the letters on and also hot glued them to the fabric. Here's how they turned out.




I really enjoyed making these, and they look great! I also love the ones I made for Little Miss's room, but of course you will have to check back with me after she is born to see those!

Linking HERE 

6 comments:

  1. So cute, you did a great job! I can't wait to see Little Miss's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I'm looking to do in my house right now! I would love it if you'd link this up to The Pinspiration Project :)

    http://adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-pinspiration-project-linky-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catie, those are so, so cute! Thanks for your sweet comments about my blog. Oh, I can't wait to see the letters for Little Miss. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beyond adorable :) You ended up being my favorite AND Amber's favorite too!!

    Thanks for linking up to The Pinspiration Project - Week #10 just went up today - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete