Image Map

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crafting with Friends


 This morning I invited several of my friends over to make crafts with our kids. I had so much fun planning what crafts to do and making food for today. We made several different Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts. I had several crafts I wanted to be sure to make for us and our family with Gus, and I am just not sure how much time I will have or how I will feel when Little Miss gets here. So, I'm not going to put pictures of the finished products on here since some of my family read this!








Gus had so much fun having all his friends over. This was the first time we had this many kids over (there were 6 total). The kids seem to have so much fun! I'm looking forward to being able to have them over again. And of course I enjoyed spending time with all the moms. Just a note, doing hand prints with Gus at this age was not easy :) He doesn't like someone making him do something specific with his hand. But, I think they are going to turn out cute!

Gus wasn't quite feeling himself on Monday, so Tuesday I took him to the doctor. Gus had an ear infection :( He is doing pretty well, and I know he'll be back to himself very soon. I took these while we were waiting at the doctor's office. His little eyes don't look like normal. 

 

But this momma wanted to make her little man feel better, so we had some donut holes while we waited.
  

And now, I'm going to rest a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment