Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Recent Pinterest Recipes

I use Pinterest all the time for ideas, and I wanted to share some of the ones I have used recently!!

Baked Ravioli



I recently made this baked ravioli. I just used frozen ravioli. It tasted really good!! The sauce is very yummy.

Bread


I didn't believe it when it said you could make this bread in an hour, but you actually might be able to. I have made it twice now. Mine didn't rise a ton, but there are always so many factors in that- yeast, humidity, etc. Even though it didn't rise a lot, it was still good and quick! I'm sure I'll be making it again.

Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats


Source: foodsnots.com via Catie on Pinterest

I made these, and I'm pretty sure I ate most of them because they were yummy!!! I used just regular rice cereal, but I think the cocoa kind would be even better. I pressed them into a mini muffin tin. This made them the perfect size!!!

Million Dollar Spaghetti


I loved this, but it wasn't my husband's favorite. He would have preferred it made with ricotta instead of cream cheese. I will probably try it again with ricotta for him. I'd make it just like the recipe for me!

Baked Chimichangas


We love Mexican food, and these were very good. And it's always great when it's a little healthier.

Crusty Bread



This bread really did get crusty! It takes a little planning ahead. I don't have a bakery in town, so at least we can have this bread now if we want it! 

I hope this might give you some ideas as you are cooking for your family! I have a board on my Pinterest where I have all the "Recipes I Made and Liked" if you would like some more ideas.

2 comments:

  1. That all looks so tasty! Maybe a compromise for "the million dollar spaghetti" is to use half cottage cheese and half ricotta, I usually make lasagna that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy. That is a lot of new recipes and they all look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete