Life has been fairly normal around here lately. Josh has been working a lot. Gus and I love whenever he is able to be home with us.
Gus is quite the talker. I don't think I could even begin to write all the words he is saying now. I have to say this is one of my favorite stages!!! I love hearing him talk. He says "Mommy" all day long, and I don't think I can get tired of it. He regularly picks up the phone or Ipad and says "MawMaw" or "PawPaw" or "MiMi" because he wants to talk to one of his grandparents or greatgrandparents and have someone to show off for. He can say "Bear" and "Samson" (which are our dogs). Samson sounds more like CC sometimes. He loves his new flashcards. He likes all his books and puzzles right now with animal sounds. He also loves playing with his friends. Whenever I talk about his friends, he thinks he needs his backpack which he takes to Mother's day out. So he will say a friend's name, and then say, "pack pack." It is so much nice for this mommy now that he enjoys going and doesn't cry.
As for me, I'm ready to meet my little girl!!!! I took these pictures yesterday- I'm 35 weeks:
This little girl is very very active. And her kicking is not always very comfortable for me. I'm ready to start walking the neighborhood and get things moving toward delivery!! I'm excited that next week we get to have another sono. And like any expectant mom, I hope to hear she is about ready to make her debut! I got her bottles sterilized in case we need them. I'm trying to decide if I want to put a bunch of food in the freezer. But overall we are about ready for her to be here.
Here is me at 34 weeks with Gus. I hate this picture, but I just wanted to show for comparison- so glad I'm not dealing with that nasty swelling this time.
Gus has his first pair of Sperry's!! Now he is like his daddy and mommy.
It's an exciting time around here, waiting for the big changes about to happen.

You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou look really good! Can't believe it really is coming up so soon!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Getting so close :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Isn't it funny how different we look carrying our different babies? My belly looked so different when I carried with Lulla than it did with Jett.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful and amazing! I'm totally impressed with your perfect belly.
ReplyDelete