Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Visiting Family and Friends

While on our trip last week, we were able to see lots of family and friends!! 

First, we saw Josh's sister! We were able to meet up with her for lunch. Gus enjoyed seeing his Aunt Brittany :)
 

We also were able to meet up for lunch with our friends that live in San Antonio. I have written several times about my friend Randi and her two boys Robby and Charlie. Josh was glad to be able to see her husband Tim, and Gus and Robby enjoyed watching the ducks and throwing rocks. 
 



Gus also loved seeing Charlie, I think Gus is going to be a great big brother :)



I always love any time I get to spend with Randi!!!!

And Gus was worn out after so much fun :)


We also were able to see our friends Adam Kasie, and Cale. Cale is just 6 days younger than Gus, and they enjoyed playing together.  I sadly didn't get very many pictures. We had a great time catching up!!



My grandparents that used to live near us now live near my parents. We were able to go visit them at their new house which is really nice! We are happy that they found such a great place to live and are close to the rest of our family, although we hate them being so far from us!! Their new house is near an outlet mall, so we had to make a quick visit to shop a little (which I would like to add I actually didn't buy anything!) My sister and mom went with us to visit them.


I love this picture of my mom, sister and me.

 We also saw all my aunts and uncles at the shower but I didn't get any pictures :) We are so blessed by our family and friends! I wish I had even more pictures to share.



3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, your Mom is going to be extra busy! What a cute pic! Sounds like a fun trip. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete