We had a really nice weekend, just being at home and working on things around the house. I wanted to get you updated on what Gus has been up to!
Gus's vocabulary seems to be exploding! Some of his new words over the last couple of weeks are backpack, waffle, moo, quack quack, yellow, purple, mawmaw, and car. Whenever we are getting ready to leave the house he says, "reeee??" I think that means ready, but we aren't sure! He tried to say baby once, but it isn't regular yet. He is just getting better and better about repeating what we say.
And of course this momma taught her boy how to say, "Go Cowboys!" Yes, he will kinda say it, and he puts his fist in the air to cheer. We practiced during the Dallas Cowboy football game yesterday. He was very good at cheering for the team.
Gus colored us his first picture at Mother's Day Out. I'll keep this forever :)
Gus has started pretending to talk on the phone. It is sooooooo cute!!! He walks around, and leans his head onto the phone and pretends he is in deep conversation.
This is his usual look, and his favorite thing is to pretend with a real phone!
Sometimes after a nap, a boy just needs to sit on the couch with his mommy and have some oreos and milk :) (and the couch gets covered in oreo- such a mess!)
I have two amazing yard men!! In this picture, Gus saw me taking it and wanted to pose.
Gus watches his Daddy to make sure he is pushing the same direction.
It won't be long until he's pushing this one around!
I got very excited when this showed up on our back porch!!! Yay Fall!!! I'm just waiting for that first cold day when we can build a fire :)
We spent much of the weekend finishing Little Miss's room!!! It looks GREAT!!! We are so happy with how it turned out. Curtains are up, things are up on the walls. We cannot wait to meet our sweet little girl! I'm going to give just a preview later this week. The full reveal will have to come after she is born when we announce her name :)
Reminder: It is just a few days until my Thirty-One Gifts party closes!!! You can browse the catalog HERE. And don't forget the special, for every $31 you spend, you get 31% off an item in the new Fall catalog (excluding collegiate items). Get a head start on your Christmas shopping or something for yourself :)

he is so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/
I love how he follows along with the lawn mower, too cute! Jaxson has taken to cruising around on his john deer while Brandon mows the lawn but the problem is he goes so fast and constantly cuts Brandon off. haha! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little helper you have :) Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Gus and your husband mowing the lawn are adorable!!
ReplyDelete