How far along: 31 Weeks and 2 Days ( in the picture)
Size of baby: Head of Lettuce- 19 in, 3.9 lbs!
Maternity Clothes: Yes. When I try to wear regular shirts, I have to pull them down all the time, so I wear a tank or cami underneath. Maternity are just easier
Movement: Very much. Her movements are getting a little slower now. And the last few days it has felt like she is wanting out!
Sleep: It would probably be fine, but I have had a sinus infection for a month and can't stop coughing.
Symptoms: Well, it has started feeling like I'm carrying around a watermelon. Sometimes I can't stand up for long periods of time. But still overall, it hasn't been bad.
Food cravings/aversions: Nothing different really than usual, I've been thirsty.
What I am looking forward to: We pretty much got the nursery decorated and so I'm very happy about that. I cannot wait to meet and hold my little girl, although I'm not quite ready for her to be here yet. I just want to get over this sinus infection so I'll feel good when she gets here! I think my dog Bear knows she is coming. He has been wanting to be close to me a lot lately :)
So- here is a picture of me at 31 weeks with Gus. Can you see the difference?????? Yay for no swelling!!!
And here's a sneak peak at the nursery :)
Her crib with the mobile I made. The little rocker was mine when I was a little girl. We don't have her bedding yet, I'll share it when we do.
One of my favorite things in her room, these curtains!! The colors in her room are pink, green and yellow. I love the pattern on the curtains. This antique vanity has been mine forever! We took the mirror off the top and will use it as her changing table. And we have our newborn diapers ready to go :) You might notice the windowsill is pink. I was watching HGTV and saw a home where they had painted just the windowsills. We thought it would bring a fun pop of color to her room.
We have quite a few other things on the walls, but those will just have to wait :)
I'm planning to start putting some meals in the freezer for after she gets here, like tacos and spaghetti sauce. What are some of your favorite freezer meals!!!! Please Share!
It does bring a pop of color. How fun! What a great idea to use your vanity without the mirror.
ReplyDeleteLove the nursery. You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Catie! Gosh, it seems like just yesterday you announced your pregnancy! It seems to have flown by {I'm sure you probably feel different, haha}. Thinking of you during these last couple of months!
ReplyDeleteYou are just too cute and I LOVE the nursery. The window sill is such a nice touch. What an exciting time! I had a boy first and then 3 years later had a little girl. We had a dog and a cat to and decided that was a plenty. :o) All the best!
ReplyDeleteYou are so precious Catie, that bump is so sweet! The nursery is fantastic and just as precious as Lil Miss will be!
ReplyDelete