We had a fun surprise this last weekend- my parents decided to come visit us!! We loved having MiMi and Big Daddy here.
It rained quite a bit while they were here so we spent most of our time inside.
And we ate at our favorite Mexican food place in town:
Josh and I went to dinner with just Jack, but I forgot to get a picture!
We are soooooooo thankful for all the wonderful rain the Lord sent over the last week. We had around 4 inches I think. We had not even had an inch of rain all YEAR until this last week. It is an answer to prayer.
Memorial day we stayed home and cooked :) Josh and I both love to cook and try new recipes and of course eat. I made pancakes for breakfast, we had grilled sausages for lunch,
and then crab cakes and artichoke dip for dinner.
Our garden enjoyed the rain too! It's doing really well! MiMi brought Gus and Maddie watering cans- they love to help water.
And I have to share some pictures of Josh's roses. They are blooming better than they every have. They look beautiful and smell great too :)
Hope everyone has a great week!

Our garden enjoyed the rain too! It's doing really well! MiMi brought Gus and Maddie watering cans- they love to help water.
And I have to share some pictures of Josh's roses. They are blooming better than they every have. They look beautiful and smell great too :)
Hope everyone has a great week!



















Fun times, good food and beautiful roses. Doesn't get much better. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete