Image Map

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Catching Up

I'm finally able to sit down and get caught up here! Life with my three littles has kept me running lately and often pulling out my hair :) Anyways.....

I had a wonderful mother's day. I got several sweet gifts, including a homemade bird-feeder and picture with all the kids' hands. Josh cooked me a delicious lunch. Gus did not want to cooperate for a picture, so I got pictures with everyone individually.


Our garden is doing well!! We have several things already coming up which is so fun and encouraging!

The kids didn't feel great a couple of days this week, so we spent time just relaxing on the couch.
 

It almost froze one night this week, so we had one last fire, and of course I loved it:
 

My boys :)
 

We went to our favorite Mexican food place this week. Jack did not want to sit in his carrier so I held him, and he fell asleep :) 
Today has been nice and quiet. I enjoyed cooking a stew and homemade biscuits. I've started cooking more again, and I am reminded of how much I do enjoy it. That is when all the kids aren't screaming and hanging off of me : /!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos and I can only imagine how trying it must be to cook a meal at times. Hats off to you.......you do Motherhood very well!!!

    ReplyDelete