Image Map

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jack ~ 4 Months

Jack was 4 months old on the 16th! This post is a little late, but I did take the pictures on the 16th. 



Jack is a happy boy! 
 
He still lets you know if he wants something, but he will almost always give you a smile if you smile at him. 
 
He also likes to laugh!! He will laugh if tickled, and he will also laugh if you just make funny faces or sounds. 

Jack has such a sweet little face, I never get tired of looking at him :)

He's growing a ton!! I don't have specific numbers, but I put a 6 month onesie on him today, and it fit perfectly. 
 
I think he may soon be to the stage where he really wants to get moving to keep up with Gus and Maddie. They love to entertain him, and he loves it too. 
 
He still eats every 3 hours at night. Occasionally he will give me a break, but not usually :). 

We are moving him into size 2 diapers. His 3 month and 3-6 month clothes are getting tight! 
He is starting to spend more time awake during the day. He LOVES toys! I think he likes to play with things more than either Gus or Maddie did. It's so fun to watch. 

Jack- your sweet smile melts my heart!!! I love you more each day
Mommy

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a sweet boy! I can't believe he's already 4 mos old. Time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete