Image Map

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Our Weekend with Family

I haven't forgotten about blogging! I have not had time when someone wasn't in my lap to get on my computer. 

Last week we went to visit my parents. Josh had a meeting on Friday and Saturday, so the kids and I just spent time at my parents house. My sister lives next to them, so we enjoyed spending time with her and her little boy too. My grandparents also came for a couple of days while we were there! It was a great time to catch up with everyone.

Gus and Maddie loved being at MiMi and Big Daddy's house. They have a dog, a horse, and longhorn cows which they really enjoy. Grace my sister also has a cow- which we fed out the window. The kids loved that.

I'm so glad the kids have a cousin (soon to be two!) that are close in age. 

 

My Sister and her little boy- he's such a cutie!
/


MiMi and Baby Jack

Donuts with Big Daddy

This boy loves his Big Daddy

A Happy Girl :)

Don't these cowboys look great?!?

Ready to go feed the longhorns!

Playtime with PawPaw


Playtime with MawMaw

 Jack and his Great-PawPaw

 The Cowboys

Proud Great-Grandparents- I love them more than words can say- these kids do not know how lucky they are :)

 My sister and I, our kids, and my grandparents

Proud Grandparents- the kids weren't really wanting to cooperate :)

My parents kept Gus and Maddie two nights while we were there, and we got to go to dinner with my sister and her husband. It was so nice for Josh and I to go to dinner without the big kids- a special treat. And of course the kids got a special treat being with MiMi and Big Daddy! 

Gus turned 3 this week, and I will blog about that next!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what precious times and yes, your children are so blessed to have great Grans and Grans. Glad you and Hubby had a little reprieve too, that's always refreshing. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete