So how are things going here?? Great.. wonderful... it's sooo easy having three kids ages 3, 1 and 2 months.... HAH! I hope you got a laugh out of that :) It put a smile on my face!
We are keeping our heads above water around here. As soon as I get juice and crackers for one child, the next child has a poopy diaper, then it's time to feed the next one. And we start the cycle all over again. And then in between I try to fit in a few loads of laundry and pick up a few toys. Because I do like to be able to walk in my bathroom and laundry room even though I'm never caught up on laundry. And you rarely can walk near my couch because the floor is covered in books and trucks.
I just took a few minutes to sit outside in the sun and read by myself.... IT'S A MIRACLE! In this season of life, most evenings I'm about to pull out my hair by the time the kids get to bed. Sadly blogging has just had to take a back-burner at the moment. I do hope to pick it back up as soon as I can. I just don't have time to get out my computer.
Although things are tough, there are tons of rewarding moments throughout the day. My conversations with Gus which are growing daily, Maddie's smiles and watching her play with Gus, and Jack's smiles and coos. Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel seems so faint. But it is there. And I never want to live just hoping to reach the end and miss the scenery along the way. Because the scenery these days makes me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment