Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

2 Months ~ Jack

 
Just like that- and Jack is already two months old! 
 
Jack - you are growing so fast!!! You don't look like a little baby anymore. 
You are starting to get more on a schedule and stay awake for long periods of time. 
You are wearing 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. I think it won't be long before you are growing out of some of your 3 month clothes! You are a big boy. 
You love to be held. You get upset when I put you down. When you cry, Gus and Maddie get concerned and want to help you. 
You have so much entertainment around here. Gus and Maddie make you smile. I know that you can't wait to play with them, and they can't wait until you can. Gus is always saying, "Jack's growing" and "Jack's going to get bigger." A few days ago Gus asked me to put you down so you could walk. I know it'll just be a few months. 
(Gus did this without me asking- such a sweet brother!)
(smiling at his sister)



You smile a lot! I love that. You also are starting to coo and try to make noises. It's so much fun. 
I love you more each day,
Mommy

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much older he looks this month. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a handsome baby boy! All of your babies are adorable- impressed you got a couple pics with all three of them in it! :)

    ReplyDelete