Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's Happening.....

What is happening around here you might ask? NO BABY yet! For those of you who have been pregnant, you know the last month or so is TORTURE. I plan on blogging next about our new guy....

So what have we been doing around here (besides of course me cleaning everything over and over and organizing and cleaning..... you get the point)

Lots of playing! Maddie is really starting to interact more with Gus- and I just love watching them play.

I've tried a few new recipes and have been cooking quite a bit lately. I get a lot of my recipes on Pinterest- just check out my "Recipes I Made and Liked" board on Pinterest.  Here's a few of them:
 Homemade macaroni and cheese- Betty Crocker recipe

 Pumpkin Granola- recipe from Pinterest



 "Mommy- I got ready!" Code for- I put on makeup like you :) It wasn't too big of a mess to clean up!
 

And that's about it going on around here. Big news of course will just be days away- just don't know which day :)
post signature


2 comments:

  1. Oh, bless your heart! Praying all goes "smooth as silk" both now, during delivery and afterwards. We'll be anxious to hear that the little guy has arrived. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to make a Pinterest board for receipts that I've tried and liked. I've accidentally made the same sweet & sour sauce twice now and I keep meaning to delete it because it was horrible but I forget. Good luck with Baby #3!

    ReplyDelete