Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pie, Playing, and 38 Weeks....

This weekend, we celebrated my husband Josh's birthday! We didn't have big plans, just trying to stay warm!

Maddie finally has enough hair for a bow!
 
 
Gus and his Daddy got shirts for Christmas that almost match!
Josh requested apple pie instead of cake for his birthday.
 

We have had some cold weather so there has just been lots of playing around the house :)

Doctor: 

Riding Cars: 
Eating crackers together:
And I'm 38 weeks today....... We are all soooooo ready to meet this little boy!  I know it isn't long now :) I have about 4 shirts that I just wear over and over and a couple of pairs of pants. Not much longer..... I keep telling myself!
Each day we just wonder if it is going to be THE day! We can't really plan anything of course. Gus and Maddie are learning to play together, so we just spend lots of time at home. It is so fun watching them grow up!! It is hard to believe Maddie won't be the baby much longer.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with the shirts! I put on one of my favorites today and even it was getting too short! That apple pie looks amazing and now I really, really want some!! I'm praying we both have our sweet babies sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are doing great. I am more of a pie girl instead of birthday cake. It is fun to watch when the kids start to play and interact with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Can't believe he'll be here so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, can't believe you all will soon be a family of 5. You are all baby for sure! Wishing you a quick and easy delivery and a healthy, healthy little boy. Can't wait to hear he has arrived!

    ReplyDelete