Image Map

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 34


I am so excited to be 34 weeks!! It is hard to believe I am only three weeks from being full term. I am very glad though. The last few weeks have been a little rough. My feet are continuing to swell on a daily basis. I am having some lower back pain now and lower abdominal pain too. I thought maybe Gus had dropped, but I am not sure. I think I felt Gus have the hiccups for the first time the other night- it was quite interesting!

I feel like we are mostly ready for him to be here. This morning Josh told me he was ready for Gus! I have the diaper bag packed for the hospital. Josh put the car seat in the car this afternoon- I will take a picture of that in the next few days. I have started getting our stuff for the hospital ready. I look forward to my next Dr.'s appointment to find out how things are progressing!

1 comment:

  1. Catie,
    You look beautiful! It is so exciting! You have been working so hard at getting things ready. My last day of work is today, then I plan on getting all those things ready as well! Awesome that you have been reading the same books as we have, further confirmation they are good picks, I think!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete