Image Map

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nursery Updates

Over the last week I have been trying to get everything in the nursery ready for Gus! Josh washed all the baby clothes and we have been putting things in their place in his room. We also enjoyed putting all the gifts we received from the shower in his room.

I was very excited to get this rocker/seat from one of my friends, I think it is so cute and cannot wait to use it for Gus.

We bought some letters to put above Gus's bed. They were very hard to hang, but Josh did a great job.

This is a super cute diaper wreath my friend Kristen made me!

My cousin-in-law made me a diaper cake, I think she should make these to sell, she is so talented!

Here is a look at part of the room right now. We still have a few things we need to get and change, but it feels like a nursery when we go in there :)

We have a new quilt for the twin bed in Gus's room, but we haven't put it on the bed yet because we don't want the dogs to mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment