Image Map

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary and Week 32

Yesterday was our first anniversary!! The year went by so fast and was so wonderful. I am so blessed to be with Josh, I love him more everyday!! Here are some pictures of our life together:



This next year has even more exciting things in store for us!! On our anniversary we had some of our wedding cake which still tasted great :)
These are the beautiful flowers Josh gave me:


And, I am now 32 weeks!!!!! I am really counting down now until Gus gets here. Three of my friends had babies last week, and it made me even more excited about meeting Gus. I have been feeling pretty good, just tired. I have a lot of swelling in my legs and feet, but I am just getting used to it. I still feel him moving around a lot, and I think I may be feeling some BH contractions. Since this is my first time I am still not sure if it is Gus or a BH.

1 comment:

  1. Catie,
    Love your blog! I loved the pictures of your first year. Can you believe it has gone by so quickly. Reading your blog made me realize that we forgot to eat our wedding cake. Darn!

    You look beautiful at week 32! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete