What happened to my baby?!?!
This precious boy has had a big month! He is now walking everywhere! There is nothing more fun than seeing him walk beside his brother and sister.
He is eating pretty much everything we eat. And he LOVES to eat! Some days I think he eats more than Gus does.
He is able to fit into some 12 and 12-18 month clothes. He's wearing size 3 diapers.
He loves to play. He enjoys dancing to music.
Your brother loves to play with you and make you laugh. You adore him.
We are excited to celebrate Jack's first Christmas next week! I love seeing your stocking on our mantle.
Jack- you are a joy! You have the sweetest smile. You love to be held by me and your Daddy. You wave bye whenever anyone is leaving. You like to clap and can roll your hands too.
I'm thankful everyday that you are in my life- John Winfield
~Mommy
Oh, Catie, he is so precious and looks like such a happy little fella. But, he just grew up way too fast. Christmas blessings to you and your sweet family!
ReplyDelete