I thought it was time for just a blog about everyday life around here!
We have been having lots of fun getting ready for Christmas. I have my Christmas music on pretty much 24/7 and love having the Christmas tree on too.
A big change that has happened is that Gus has stopped taking a nap.... It was turning into a battle that was keeping Jack awake. And now that he doesn't nap he is exhausted at bedtime and goes right to sleep. It is nice to not have to fight at bedtime for him to stay in bed.
However, because I have a little friend with me during the other two napping that gives me almost no time to blog! I have relied on that time of the day to recharge pretty much since he was born, so it is a big adjustment for me!
Anyways, the kids are so much fun right now. Jack is at such a great stage of development. He is walking a lot now! He loves to eat and loves to play with his brother and sister.
Maddie is so funny. I love seeing her personality starting to show. She is talking more and more.
Gus LOVES listening to his "cowboy" songs all the time. We have several Riders in the Sky cds, and he sits in his room and "plays" his guitar and sings with it for hours.
A few days ago he was "getting ready" like his daddy in his bathroom by getting all wet

And here are just a few random pictures.
They were playing in their "park."
I went in the boys room, and Gus was taking pictures of Maddie and Jack. He ask me to take their picture, which I love doing! And this is real life at our house- toys everywhere and some days are spent in pjs.
It's fun to get a corn dog for lunch, and Cheetos are good too
Watching the dogs out the back door. Yes- Gus does wear clothes...
Life is really good right now. I'm more thankful each day for my precious family. And of course my sweet husband- who enjoys just having a "date" at home after the kids go to bed.









Oh, looks like a house full of love and memories to me. The kids are getting so big and you won't turn around twice and they will be grown. It happens so quickly. And, giving up the nap is huge and sometimes my Grans still have to have "quiet time" just so their Moms can recharge. :o)) Christmas blessings!
ReplyDelete