I hope you each had a wonderful Easter with family celebrating our Risen Savior!
We had a very nice day. It was just us this year. After Josh and the kids went to get donuts, they hunted eggs in the house.
We tried to get lots of pictures before church. Gus did not want to cooperate very much. So we just got a few with all the kids.
This is how it went trying to get either of us with all the kids....
We had a really nice lunch after church, then relaxed the rest of the day.

Sounds like a great Easter. Love the kids adorable outfits.
ReplyDeleteLove those outfits on the kiddos!! That dress is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to get 3 little ones to cooperate for pics. But, you sure got some good ones otherwise. I can't get over how big the baby is getting. Blessings!
ReplyDelete