1. Love these pictures of my three babies!
2. For Christmas Josh gave me a subscription to Birchbox. It has been really fun to try new things! Here is this month:
I love the perfume sample I got- Atelier Orange Sanguine.
Want to try Birchbox, let me refer you HERE!
3. These tulips were a surprise from Josh :) And I got the verse HERE
4. Our weekend project was completed on Wednesday- a new swingset! The kids really like it. We got a real workout building the area in the grass!
And this is what we looked like at Lowe's!
5. We've been dieting all week. :( It has not been fun, but I just got on another pair of pre-pregnancy jeans. So yay its working! Motivation to keep going.
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!





First time visitor. You have your hands full with three beautiful littles! I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Those tulips are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh, love the playset and I'm sure many happy hours will be spent on it. I imagine you run enough during the day keeping up with the kiddos that you will not need to diet very long. Easter blessings to you and your precious family.
ReplyDeleteYay for the play space in the yard! I'm sure it will get tons of use:) I had a BB subscription but I canceled. It just wasn't working for me anymore. It is a nice little monthly surprise though.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing cuter than babies and toddlers all dressed in their Easter best! So adorable!
ReplyDelete