2) What tv shows are you watching this Spring?? We have been watching a few although we usually just watch them when we get a chance to catch up. We've been watching The Voice and American Idol. We are ready for The Voice to get to the live shows. American Idol has been pretty good- I've enjoyed watching it since Harry Connick Jr. has been on there- he's one of my favorites. I even got to go to one of his concerts- he is so talented! We watch the Good Wife- anyone else out there watch it???? I'm not too happy about the last two episodes to say the least! We have a few others we watch too. What are your favorites right now??? We like to try new stuff.
3) We have had some warm days this week. On Wednesday, the kids had lunch outside. We also made some bird feeders and have enjoyed watching the birds eat from them!

4) We got some of the Cedarmont Kids DVDs for Gus and Maddie, and they love them. Last night Josh and I could hear Gus singing "I'm in the Lord's Army" in his room when he was supposed to be going to bed. It made our hearts happy :)
5) We had a nutritious lunch around here today- bananas and french fries....... :)



Well, of course, banana's and FF make for a nutritious meal. At least my Grans think so! Hubby and I love The Voice and are looking forward to this next week. We've sort of lost interest in American Idol. But, my favorite shows are on PBS. Happy week!
ReplyDelete