Image Map

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Hair Cut

There comes a times, when that cute little baby hair, isn't so cute when it's hanging over a collar. And it start looking more like a mullet. And the hair is hanging way over the ears, and in the eyes.

Folks, Gus's time had come. My little man needed a trim:



So we made a little trip with Daddy for the big event.

Our little guy did a pretty good job. He got a little antsy, but mommy was close by with crackers, a pacifier, and even let him hold her cell phone to keep him occupied.


Before we knew it, it was finished.


I had dreaded this day, thinking we would leave the haircut with a little boy. But it wasn't as drastic of a change as I feared. Maybe since Gus's hair just naturally grows like this, I was already used to it. We have passed another milestone. We have a toddler in the house!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious! Looks like he handled it way better than most little ones do. Yes, the first of many firsts! Happy Easter week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! I have a ways to go before that milestone {mainly because I have a little girl and not a little boy!} but I'm sure it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete