My new birdhouse! We got a birdhouse and put it right outside the kitchen window. We have tons of birds in the backyard, and I thought it would be fun to be able to watch them more closely while I'm working in the kitchen. I'm loving seeing the little birds!
My Sweet Husband brought me this surprise yesterday- candy!! I love candy :)
I'm excited about celebrating Easter with Gus this year. We got some eggs for him to hunt- we will see how that goes. Last Sunday we let him carry in palm branches with the kids at church. He seemed fine when he started down the aisle, but then I could hear him crying and had to rescue him. But the people at the church enjoyed watching him. I'm looking forward to being able to teach Gus about Easter and what it means. As a Christian, it really is the most important holiday, and why we have a reason for living. I hope you are preparing to celebrate our Risen Lord on Sunday!!

Every time I see those Ferrero candies I think of you and peggy.
ReplyDeleteWe are blessed to have tons of birds around our house and Hubby takes such good care of them. Feeds them constantly, especially in the winter.
ReplyDeleteGotta love M & M's and Ferrero candies. Way to go Hubby!
Yes, Easter is the most important celebration for Christians He is Alive and because He Lives, I too can live. Blessings!