Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Confessions

1) I have had the hardest time coming up with ideas for something to cook lately!! I just sit trying to meal plan and nothing comes to mind. Well...... things come to mind, but they are usually not healthy. I am trying to cook healthier, but it is really hard.

2) We went to lunch at Chili's last weekend. We got a Triple Dipper (appetizer) and I always have to have chips and salsa there because they are my favorite. And since we had all the appetizers, I just got a small house salad for my meal. It was perfect.

3) I'm really tired of picking up toys. And as soon as I pick them up, they are everywhere again. Oh well, I'm just thankful to have someone that plays with toys :)

4) Can you believe it's almost May already? This year is going by sooooo fast, I guess that means I'm getting old since time is passing so fast.

5) I am going to really enjoy when Gus calls me mama regularly. He says DaDa all day long. When we went to the grocery store Monday, he said DaDa the whole time we shopped.

6) I got a DP today, and they must have needed to change out the box, because it was disgusting. I couldn't even drink it. Very sad....

I'm shocked I came up with these, I wasn't sure I was going to blog today at all. I'm cooking dinner for the youth at the church tonight. I'm making them soft tacos, cheese dip, and cookies. I'm going to be busy this evening. And that's what's going on in our little world.....


2 comments:

  1. I have always said that appetizers (and desserts!) are the best part of any meal. Your Chili's dinner sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much always just want to eat appetizers instead of meals... but I don't let myself. Maybe I should take your idea instead! :)

    ReplyDelete