I really feel like can see Jack growing right before my eyes it is happening so fast!
He is such a sweet boy!!
He loves to play with his brother and sister. He will crawl to his (and Gus's) room or Maddie's room and just start playing with toys.
Jack took his first steps!! He continues to keep trying to walk, and I know he'll have it down before I know it. Gus likes to hold his hands, and they walk together. These boys truly love each other.
He is eating all kinds of foods. He still doesn't have any teeth, but I am able to give him bigger pieces of food and he does just fine.
He loves to sit and look at little books.
He and Gus are still enjoying being in the same room. Jack has slept through the night many times. It's so nice for us! Now if we could just get all the kids to always sleep through the night...... :)
Jack doesn't really let others hold him. He is shy.
Jack- we all love you so much!! You are a ray of sunshine in our life. We are thankful for you every day.

So BIG already! How did this happen!?!!
ReplyDeleteYes, he is so big already. Seems like he was just born last month. What a happy little fella and obviously a delight to his family.
ReplyDelete