Farmers grow pumpkins in the area where we live. We have friends that grow them, and they graciously let us go out to their pumpkin patch after they had harvested all they wanted.
It is hard to describe how BIG this was!!! It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. There were tons of pumpkins still in the field. Each one was so pretty. If you can imagine the really pretty ones in the store- ALL OF THESE WERE LIKE THAT. I really wanted to just fill our car and then pile them on the top and take as many as possible home. It is an experience I won't forget!
So of course I took as many pictures as I could.
See how tiny Gus and Maddie look in the field?!?!!
"CHEEEEESE!"

That is awesome. Love all the adorable pictures.
ReplyDeleteWell, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then this post is worth a million words! Just so stinkin' cute and never have I seen soooo many pumpkins. What fun!
ReplyDelete