Image Map

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jack is 7 Months!



 Jack is 7 months old today!
 


It's been a big month for him. He started moving around a crawling. He pulled up to standing.


 He also tried several foods. I made him carrots and squash. He liked carrots the first time he tried it, but not the second. He was fussy, so his Daddy gave him some homemade bread crust to chew on. I'm not sure if he'll like baby food again after that :) He didn't like the squash but ate more bread..... We may have a problem :)



 He weighed 18 lbs a week ago! He's a growing boy :)


 He is still a happy boy. He loves his brother and sister.

I had a helper with the photography



I love this boy so much. He brings lots of joy to our house, and we can't imagine life without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment