We traveled this weekend to my parents for lots of celebration!
We arrived Saturday, and that evening we celebrated Father's Day and my birthday! My parents, sister and family, and grandparents were all there. My family surprised me by celebrating my birthday early. My mom had my favorite birthday food- ice cream cake. I got some very fun gifts that were perfect for me.
That evening we walked to see my Dad's new pond on his property. Gus enjoyed throwing rocks into it. I took lots of pictures so I apologize!
My Grandmother
My Mom
My Grandfather
My Sister
My Dad
Trigger
Peaches, Miss Molly, CoCo Chanel
Sunday was quite a day. We began the morning by going to my sister's church. My sister's son was dedicated. We felt privileged to be able to celebrate his precious life with them. We went and had Mexican food for lunch.
I pray as I do for my own children for this precious boy :)
Later that afternoon we drove to East Texas for my cousin's wedding. We were also happy to be able to celebrate with him and his family. I was able to see almost all of my Dad's side of the family, and I was happy they were able to see the kids.
3 Adults, 4 Kids- Full loud car!
Our best attempt at a group picture...
My Love
The Winfields
This weekend reminded me yet again of how blessed I am by my family. I love them all so much and they all bring such joy into my life.























Such a special family time and it looks like a great place to make memories. I just admire how you go and do with 3 small children and tow and do it with a big smile on your face. Good for you!
ReplyDelete