Hi there! I'm still around..... still very pregnant and you probably won't see another picture of my HUGE belly.
What have I been doing? Eating! I wish I wasn't hungry for sweets all the time. I keep making desserts I find on pinterest, like these Peanut Butter Truffles:
Or these white chocolate peanut butter crispies:
And then I eat all that I cook, make it stop!!!
My freezer is full of food, so I can't make anything else. I am so ready for my sweet baby to be here!
We are very excited to have a new camera! We haven't had it long, so we
are just starting to figure out how to use it. I know it is going to
take some wonderful pictures of Gus and Little Miss.
And hopefully I'll be able to share that our Little Miss has joined us very soon. Until then, I guess I will keep cooking and eating :)


Oh, those truffles look yummy! What's not to like about peanut butter and chocolate.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best in these last days and hoping all goes smoothly when "little Miss" decides to enter the world.
Blessings to you!
Those pictures of Gus are so adorable! Good job photographing him. Thinking about you as time gets closer. I'll be facebook stalking you! ;)
ReplyDeletep.s. I want to come to your house to share some goodies!!!
Yes, I just stopped by to see if you have delivered yet! Well, my prayers are with you and your family and I will stop back by soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah for getting your freezer all stocked up before baby! I am hoping that your absence means that baby has made an appearance. :) Hope all is going well.
ReplyDelete