OMG! you have been on my mind the past days and I wondered when Maddie would arrive. She is just precious and I'm so glad she is here. Blessings abundant to you and your precious family!
I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you had had your baby yet or not. So happy she is here and everyone is doing great! She is beautiful.
OMG! you have been on my mind the past days and I wondered when Maddie would arrive. She is just precious and I'm so glad she is here. Blessings abundant to you and your precious family!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you had had your baby yet or not. So happy she is here and everyone is doing great! She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! So exciting!! She is adorable. Can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteYay! Madeleine is a darling name! She looks precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled that Maddie is here! I can't wait to meet her. What a wonderful Thanksgiving for the Hawvers!
ReplyDelete