Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Schedule

It seems we are finally on a schedule with Gus! He has slept for 6 hours in a row the last 3 nights. This is our current schedule, He eats at 8am, 11, 2, 5, 8, and around 10:30. Then, the last three nights he has been sleeping until around 5. Sometime we are off schedule by around 30 minutes, but I am trying to follow it the best I can. He seems to be doing great on it. This has made life so much easier for me and Josh! Now we are working on his napping. He doesn't always like falling asleep and fights it. Today he keeps waking up while he is down for a nap. But, it seems we have overcome colic! Yay!!

Josh was off work yesterday, and we enjoyed the day just being at home! It is nice for me to not be by myself with Gus all day and to get a little of a break. But, I love spending my days with this sweet little face!! Sometime I just look at him and cry because I feel so blessed. God is so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment