Even though it has been extremely cold and snowy here the past few weeks, I have been wanting to get things for our house more for Spring. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted so I just started looking in different stores. So far these are the things I have bought to try to bring some color and brightness to our house.

I got these at World Market. Purple and green are my favorite colors. The candles also smell good! I think I would like to add something else to the coffee table, so I am still looking.
I also got these:

I already had the glassware from Christmas. These flowers are also from World Market. I loved how bright and colorful they are. Looking at stuff for the house also took my mind off of how PREGNANT I feel!!!

Josh put the car seat in the car last weekend. It is fun to see it back there.
I now have 31 days left!!!! I cannot imagine being pregnant that much longer. I have started having back pain which has not been much fun. At my last appointment my belly measured on schedule at 35 weeks, and the doctor said she thought that Gus weighted 5.5 to 6 lbs! My belly is sore all the time and my legs and face are still swelling. I am very ready to have this baby! Since he is so big it has been fun to watch my belly jerk and roll around. (although Gus was moving around so much last night while I was trying to eat that I had to wait on him to settle down :) I started feeling him in my ribs for the first time this week. I told him to just push off of them with his feet and head out ;) I know that our adventures together have just started, it is sometimes still hard to believe I am about to have a son.
Love the spring touches! That color of purple has been a new favorite of mine too! It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe we are so close being mommies! Praying for you.