Image Map

Monday, November 8, 2010

Redecorating the bedroom

Josh and I have been looking at bedding ever since we registered for our wedding. We are both very picky and weren't sure when we would find something we both liked. This weekend at TJ Maxx we found a bedspread we really liked. After we got it home and put it on the bed, we really loved it! We started trying to get the rest of the room put together as well. I think we have been watching too much HGTV :). We went through all our house looking for things to decorate and put up on the walls. We found a couple of frames to put up that matched the new bedding. I had two purple lamps from before we got married. They had purple beads hanging off of the shades which Josh didn't like, so we just cut off all the beads so they weren't so "girly". Now we just need a couple more things the complete the room. We are just so happy to have a start on decorating our bedroom. Here are some pictures:



My friend Randi is also having a little boy soon. She is 7 weeks ahead of me. We took a picture of our bellies when we got together this weekend. It has been fun to be pregnant at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. comforter is pretty . . . but too white to last one day at our house. We have never found a comforter we liked either. I saw one at bass pro . . I know, you can laugh. It was brown with horses on it. Very pretty. it didnt' have camo or anything like that! ha.

    ReplyDelete