
This is our new kitchen table! We needed more seating for family at Thanksgiving, and since there is not enough space for a big table we got another small table that we put next to our old one for plenty of seating. I really love the wood with white look. Our living/dining/kitchen large room is now pretty much complete, except for anything on the walls in the kitchen.
Today I went to Hobby Lobby to get some Christmas stuff!! I had been watching for the ornaments to be on sale, and this week they are. I also got a few decorative things. I love Christmas and getting ready for the holidays! Yesterday I worked on planning for Thanksgiving since all of my family will be coming here. I'm working most days between now and Thanksgiving. And we are going out of town every weekend until then as well! It'll be a little crazy but that is ok.
I will take a new belly picture soon! I'm enjoying feeling him move more and more, just waiting to see him actually kick.
I'm glad you were able to find something to go with the other table so well! So is the other table in the same place it has always been and then this one is further down on that wall? I'm trying to picture them both set up!! It is perfect for when everyone is out for Thanksgiving! It will be so fun for your family!!
ReplyDelete