Image Map

Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Stuff

This weekend we went shopping for a few baby things. I had looked at these items a few weeks ago, and so I took Josh to see them. They are going to be discontinued in a couple of months, so we decided to go ahead and get them! I really like all of it!!

First, here is the carseat:


The stroller:


And the pack-n-play:


Bear wants to be a good helper with the baby :)

Another project we have been working on is painting the baby's room. We decided first that we wanted to paint the room green which would work for a girl or boy. After 6 trial colors, we have found one we like. It is the color on the right of these three colors.

It is so fun getting ready for the baby. The only hard part right now is not knowing if it is a boy or a girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the paint color!! It will be perfect to add girl or boy colors to later. I also love all the baby gear! It's so exciting!! Can't wait to see more as you get it done!!

    ReplyDelete