I plan to go back and put a few more things to get caught up- but I wanted to go ahead and write about Maddie's Birthday!
Last Friday was the big day! We had such a fun day.
The morning started with discovering her present and going to get donuts with Daddy.
Then we had a Tea Party Lunch! We love being closer to family! My mom, grandparents, sister, and her kids were able to come, along with several friends! It was just perfect! I was thankful for all my family to help me get ready for the party. The kids all seemed to enjoy it!
After everyone left, the kids enjoyed playing with some of the new toys.
And we ended the evening going to dinner at Chili's with daddy (sadly I didn't get a picture with Daddy!)
Maddie is such a big girl- she is potty trained! She is such a good helper. She loves to play "mommy." There's not much she loves more than playing with her brothers. She is so much fun- I'm so thankful to have her in my life- and look forward to all the years we have ahead to do even more together. I love you precious girl!!



Awe. sweet Maddie!
ReplyDelete