We continue to stay busy in our new home. The kids and I were sick for a week but are better now.
Two weekends ago we went to my parents house. Saturday Josh and I went into Dallas for a busy day. First, we went to a homeschool book fair. We listened to one session and then just shopped the vendors. We picked out a preschool curriculum to do with the kids this fall. I think it'll be perfect for our family. Josh and I then had a really yummy lunch.
Josh and I then both got our hair cut. It had been a long time since I had mine cut, and the guy did a great job! We ran a couple more places and had dinner. It was a nice break day for us.
Josh and I then both got our hair cut. It had been a long time since I had mine cut, and the guy did a great job! We ran a couple more places and had dinner. It was a nice break day for us.
It was then nap time, then time for
the pool. I'm just so happy to be close enough to do this now. It's
such a blessing.

We
have so many new opportunities in our new home, it has been great!!
We've been spending a lot of time inside because it's been very hot!!!
Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.
Last night was a big night for us- our
first time leaving the kids with a babysitter. I was extremely nervous
but tried to be brave. Everything went great! The kids didn't cry when
we left the house and they had a fun time. It was a big step for us, and
we are excited now that we have someone.

No comments:
Post a Comment