Last Tuesday, it started snowing! It snowed most of the day. We continued to have some snow throughout the week and ended up getting about 5 inches total. However it has not warmed up much since then so there is still snow and ice all around our house. It's been quite chilly which is ok with me. I love to spend a winter day inside with my babies. There has been lots of playing going on which just makes me happy.
We made cookies:



The kids played in the snow:

On New Year's Eve Josh cooked a delicious dinner and we enjoyed an evening warm at home. We did both manage to stay awake until midnight :)

We were excited to watch the first episode of Downton Abbey and enjoyed our "date night" at home. Thankfully there wasn't too much drama yet. I hope this season isn't like the last two- I can't handle being sad on Sunday nights!

It was Josh's birthday this week. We met him for lunch at our favorite Mexican food place.



We had a nice dinner at home with cake.

And lots of playing the rest of the time- in the kitchen with what looks like too many toys!
This game brought so much joy- take turns pushing each other...


This cute guy....
My girl

And all you need some days is a box and siblings to play with...

Watching these three play together brings me so much joy- words can't describe!




So, so cute and what a lovely dinner! I always smile when I stop by and see the pics of you and your sweet family. The children are growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete