Last week Jack was 8 months old!!! (and I took these pictures on that day- I'm just way behind!)
Jack is still a little ray of sunshine! He has such a sweet smile and so many facial expressions! It is fun to see his personality starting to grow.
He loves to play. He follows his brother and sister around when he can keep up, and loves to play in the bedrooms with all the toys. I let all the kids play alone together sometimes in their rooms, and they have lots of fun.
Gus and Jack are still best buddies. Gus tries to wrestle with Jack all the time which I have to keep an eye on! I can't wait until Jack can hold his own- they will have so much fun.
Maddie loves Jack too, but she doesn't like it when he touches her or her blanket or her cup :)
Last time we weighed Jack he was 18 lbs, so I'm sure he is close to 20 now. He has been growing a lot!
He enjoys eating, although he still doesn't have any teeth. I can't wait until they come in because he will be so happy when he can eat what everyone else is eating.
He isn't sleeping through the night yet, but I think that's mostly my fault. He still sleeps in a pack-n-play in our room, so letting him cry it out doesn't sound very pleasant to us. But he is going for longer stretches most nights.
Jack - you are such a handsome boy! We all love you so much and are so thankful you are a part of our family.
Love for you always,
Mommy

I cannot believe he's 8 mos old already. What a little sweetheart!
ReplyDelete