Image Map

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week 25 and Decorating for Christmas!

While my parents were at our house for Thanksgiving, we decorated our house for Christmas. I had bought new ornaments for the tree this year, so it was fun to put them all on the tree. It turned out even better than I expected! It is hard to believe this is our first Christmas married!One of my favorite things about the tree is the ribbon. I have seen ribbon on lots of trees, and we decided to try it this year.
We got our first stockings this year which was fun!
My mom and I

Week 25!! I am a week behind but I wanted to go ahead and put this picture up.


My belly continues to grow! I am feeling my little boy more and more. I have been feeling very good. I am more and more ready to meet the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment