I think even if we had decided not to find out we might have because of the different ways we saw him. Josh and I both thought it was a boy, so it was just amazing to find out. Everything looked perfect on the sonogram. It was fun to see all the parts of his body working just the way it should. I think my favorite, besides of course see his profile, was seeing his heart beating. Here is our precious gift!!!
I love his little hand in this picture. He weighs 8 oz (1/2 pound) and was where he needed to be on his growth. It was just so reassuring to know everything is going so well. I am more excited to meet this little man.
To tell my grandparents what he was, we went and bought an outfit for him. We let them pull the outfit out of a bag to discover the sex. Here is his first outfit:

It is so strange to know it is a boy! Now I can start decorating the baby room which I'm very excited about. I think I am even more excited now, I get more excited everyday about my sweet baby :)
Our boys are going to have so much fun together! I'm so glad you found out so now I can start shopping for him!!
ReplyDeleteComplete many go to snap up together with the hands? Will each goes returning meant for further as long as they imagine what exactly they've already is not plenty of? Kudos to your new concept. https://imgur.com/a/2jAKTd7 https://imgur.com/a/0UURj2f https://imgur.com/a/W3yiMqm https://imgur.com/a/7Qv56NC https://imgur.com/a/g5WZX5C https://imgur.com/a/gX3hvSh https://imgur.com/a/uD7vfH2
ReplyDelete